ABOUT THE CLASS-SPECIFIC GRANTS
Grant opportunities are periodically available to students who wish to advance their skills in specific areas offered in the classes below at the Florida School of Woodwork.
The important things to know about the Grants:
- Cover full tuition for each class
- Must be at least 18 years old
- You are responsible for the $45 registration, materials, and any travel costs
- Valid for the specific class awarded
- Non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- Paid directly to the Florida School of Woodwork
A notice will be sent to the recipient once a Board determination has been made.
If a student fails to attend the class for which the Grant has been awarded, the Grant will be withdrawn and issued to another recipient.
You may apply for a Grant as often as you wish, however, once a Grant is awarded the applicant must wait two years before being eligible for another Grant.
The Board reserves the right to withdraw a Grant without cause and to extend Grants in special circumstances.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.